|Policies||Categories • Documenting • Editing • Logging • Maintenance (Blocking • Deletion • Protection) • Naming • Talk page • Writing (Neutrality • Tense)|
|Guidelines||Image • Level of detail • Role playing conduct • Style|
|Layout||Civs • Coalitions • Events • Organizations • Places • Species • Specific beings • Vehicles|
|Information||Archive • Article classification • AutoCat • DocBox • Deletion • Editor's page • Infoboxes (G5 • G6) • News • TDE • WikiProject|
|Jobs||Edit request • Incomplete (Draft • Rewrite) • WikiProject • Grade U (Infobox • Layout and format • Writing • Quantity • Graphology)|
|Deletion||Policy • Current candidates • Previous candidates • (Passed • Failed)|
|Other||Increasing space policy • Reorganization of the week articles|
WikiProject is a project to create or improve a set of pages or articles within a topics or a certain area. Projects are designed to let editors know what areas of the wiki need to be improved on, and allow them to properly organize editing, rather than just spontaneously working on whatever.
Current WikiProjects Edit
This is a list of current WikiProjects, each with their own article.
- ethnicities – Establishing the ethnicities of the Appearence, possibly having an article for them all, and placing them on planets or within civilizations.
- international relations – Creating articles for bilateral relations between all civilizations.
- military – Creating articles for every civilization and including what equipment they use, and in what quantities.
- planet creation – Creating an article for each planet on the list of planets page.
- policies and guidelines – Reorganizing the WBVDKT Wiki namespace almost complete.
- template cleanup – Deleting a bunch of unused templates and adding WBVDKT Wiki:DocBoxes to them all.
- trade routes – Establishing trade routes between all planets in the Appearence, within a civilization and between them.
- liberalism war – General improvement of coverage of the Liberalism war, as well as maybe eventually a continuation of its narrative.
Creating a WikiProject Edit
Anyone can start a WikiProject - they just need to create a page beginning with "WBVDKT Wiki:WikiProject/" then put their project name. The project page should clearly set out what needs to be done a set of pages, whether creating, editing or deleting them. The project should also be listed in the above section accompanied by a short description. If you think a project would be controversial, discuss it in the WBVDKT Forum first, and try to get editor approval.