WW:P redirects here. For protection policies, see WBVDKT Wiki:Protection policy
|Policies||Categories • Documenting • Editing • Logging • Maintenance (Blocking • Deletion • Protection) • Naming • Talk page • Writing (Neutrality • Tense)|
|Guidelines||Image • Level of detail • Role playing conduct • Style|
|Layout||Civs • Coalitions • Events • Organizations • Places • Species • Specific beings • Vehicles|
|Information||Archive • Article classification • AutoCat • DocBox • Deletion • Editor's page • Infoboxes (G5 • G6) • News • TDE • WikiProject|
|Jobs||Edit request • Incomplete (Draft • Rewrite) • WikiProject • Grade U (Infobox • Layout and format • Writing • Quantity • Graphology)|
|Deletion||Policy • Current candidates • Previous candidates • (Passed • Failed)|
|Other||Increasing space policy • Reorganization of the week articles|
A Policy is a set of rules which all editors on this wiki must follow. They cover the rules of conduct and the style of pages we created as a wiki.
- Writing policies – Deals with the style of writing on this wiki.
- Maintenance policies – Deals with the maintenance of the wiki.
- Categorization – The proper use and a full tree of categories – also deals with over- and under-categorization.
- Documenting events – The proper procedures for documenting events that occur surrounding the wiki – either in role play or just on the wiki.
- Editing – The proper procedures for editing, and conventions for minor edits and edit summaries.
- Naming – The naming conventions of pages on this wiki, and appropriate redirects. This should be read before creating a page.
- Talk page – The conduct and format of a talk page.