|Conflict||Tudian rebellion 2011|
|Signing date||January 21, 2012|
|Expiration||July 24, 2013 (up for renewal)|
The Tudian Peace Agreement is a currently active treaty between East Tudia and West Tudia with the goal of ending the Tudia rebellion 2011. It is being mediated and primarily enforced by the Gammetan Civilization. It was signed on January 24, 2012 and renewed for a further year on July 24. A Capita Council peacekeeping force was established in June that year to help enforce the treaty alongside the Gammetans.
PEACE TREATY BETWEEN THE LIBERAL DEMOCRACY OF THYDIAN TUDIA AND THE TUDIAN THEOCRACY, MEDIATED AND ENFORCED BY THE REGIONAL DEMOCRACY OF GAMMETA AND GAMMETAN COLONIES.
For the reference of this treaty, the Liberal Democracy of Thudian Tudia shall be referred to as "East Tudia" or just "East", and the Tudian Theocracy will be referred to as "West Tudia" or "West".
- Article one: All contracting parties agree that combat has finished, and peace has been established.
- Article two: All contracting parties accept that Thyde is under the total control of East Tudia.
- Article three: Both East and West Tudia civilians and military forces are to withdraw from each others' territory. Citizenship is determined by which planet they resided on at the start of the rebellion (September 1, 2011). Migrations after this must be approved as normal, handled independently of this treaty.
- Article four: Neither East nor West Tudia will instigate or retaliate any kind of combat between each other, whether directly or indirectly.
- Article five: Neither East nor West Tudia's forces are allowed within a 1.25 light year distance of the other party's territories, which were established, updated and agreed upon on January 23, 2012.
- Article six: All contracting parties agree to respect the territorial integrity and inviolability of other contracting parties.
- Article seven: All prisoners of war - including captured civilians and military personnel belonging to another contracting party - are to be released without conditions to their respective parties.
- Article eight: All articles currently in this treaty are to be upheld and enforced by the Gammetan Civilization, and respected by all contracting parties, until July 24, 2012. After this, the treaty will be considered for redrafting, amending or repealing. If not repealed, the next treaty will last 1 year from the redrafting or amending date, with one consecutive year added to the enforcement period, up to a maximum of five (5) years (by 2027, the treaty enforcement period will be 5 years long)
Demomono Jaliss Tysia of East Tudia
Supreme Doyen and Diety Dophilus of West Tudia
Prime Regiona Fin Asura
Dated 13:31, January 24, 2012 in neutral space between West and East Tudia.
On July 24, 2012, with agreement from all parties, the treaty was extended for a further year to ensure peace.