Achieve independance (mostly)
East Tudian victory:
The Tudia rebellion (protests from June 7, 2011 — 231 days; rebellion from September 1, 2011 to January 24, 2012 — 145 days) were a series of ongoing protests and rebellions throughout the then East-West Tudian planet Thyde against the racial bill of Tudia, which was introduced by the Theocrat, Dolphilus. The bill included harsh terms against a certain race, as well as the repealing of many human rights for all citizens. The protest themselves started on the 16th hour of June 7, 2011, minutes after news of the existance and introduction of the bill was voiced to the populace via a state broadcast.
- On June 9, two days after protests started, while the majority of planets calmed down, Thyde hyped up. The death toll of citizens on the planet reached 115, as well as 205 wounded, and a lot of protests turned in to riots.
- On August 7, the first rebellion began in Ak Insure. Within a week, rebellions had sparked in 3 other cities.
- On September 1, 2011, the rebellions founded the Tudian Rebellion, an unrecognized civilization capitaled in Kamfala with a complementry unorganized Army.
- On November 5, 2011, FH2-27 and -29, Gammetan Frigate Mk IIs, interdicted and disabled four Tudia convoys on course to supply loyalist forces on Thyde. They had previously announces support for the Rebels.
- On December 13, 2011, the Gammetan Navy initiated an ongoing military intervention.
- January 14, 2012, the Gammetan Civilizaiton passes on an ultimatum to West Tudia, which is accepted.
- Janaury 24, 2012, the war ends.