|Conflict||Battle of Act|
|Signing date||November 12, 2011|
The treaty contained moderately generous articles from the Trade Emergency Coalition, including a plan to combat the effects of suddenly losing a planet.
NEUTRALITY AND ECONOMIC TREATY BETWEEN THE RISUK TRADE FEDERATION AND THE DEMOCRATIC IMPERIAL TRADE COALITION
The two representatives, Lik Pantala and Jusina Lopean, respectively, with the approval of their leaders, have agreed on the following.
- Article one: Both contracting parties agree to maintain neutral and unbias relations until at least the treaty expires.
- Article two: Both contracting parties agree to respect the terretorial integrity of the other party.
- Article three: Both contracting parties agree to not interfere with, in any way, any conflicts between the other contracting party and a third party.
- Article four: Risuk receives, from the Trade Emergency Coalition, 20% of the production of Act, including all resources. This percentage will decrease steadily down to 2% on March 12, 2012.
- Article five: The articles of this treaty remain active until November 12, 2012, at which time they can either be renewed or retracted.
Done in Kifka-ord, the capital city of Act, a planet in the TEC Empire on November 12, 22:12 EST, 2011.