MicellCo Works, MC Works or just MC was a Gammetan company that designed and produced Guns for the Gammetan Army. They formed from a rich leader, Garto Micellin, who named the company after himself ('MicellCo Works).
There are three chief military engineers in the group that have their own teams to design guns. The three are Bhio Katrador, Timulon Pomulus and Ridall Dekatra, with Dekatra having the largest. Katrador designed the MC one and two, Pomulus designed three and four, and Dekatra designed five, six and seven.
- MC1AR—First obsolete assault rifle, no classification
- MC2RR—First Repeating Rifle characterized by a heavy weight.
- MC3AR—Second mainstream assault rifle that obsoleted the MC1AR, characterized by heavy recoil.
- MC4RC—First Recon/[[Rifle Carbine
- MC5HC—First Heavy Cannon
- MC6MR—First Mechanized rifle, characterized by an increadibly low rate of fire and high damage and recoil.
- MC7LMC—First Light Mechanized Cannon.