At the first stages the war, the Kortorisans thought that war was necassery. May I just inform you it is not because of propaganda. But soon enough, a peace treaty was becoming more popular between TEC and Kortorisan civilians since they made new war acts and such. The Supreme Chancellor knew this, he thought to weaken them enough before peace became compulsory on Kortorisa IV.
In the mid stages of the war, when Yulair joined the fight, the Kortorisan Civilians became more and more anti-warmongeristic. The fact that Yulair joined the fight just boosted their attitude. Eventually the Kortorisans decided to tone the war down to signal the idea of a peace treaty of some sort.
The peace treatyEdit
Sum-up Overview of QuotesEdit
- "May I just remind you, the guards need to be un-armed
- "They should really add padding to these shuttles."
- – Wolf while Heroi Krane is being thrown around by Gs
- *Wolf tosses a vial containing Nova*
Heroi: What be this for?
Wolf: Kortorisa and Yulair are allied, are they not?
Heroi: Yeah, but this is not a Kortorisan - Yulair trade negotiation....
- Wolf: Wreckage may be falling into the atmosphere...and damaging cities and whatnot
TEC diplomacy Officer: I'm sure your advanced shields can handle it
*Heroi frowns at the diplomat*
- —A sample of the vast negotiations...
- Wolf: [...]If not for the traveller's sake, then for Kortorisa's.
Kortoris: The who?"
Wolf: Whoever may come and go--wa--when did you get here?
Kortoris:...I've been here a while...
...Just...Not in this room
Heroi: Yes. Kortoris gets hungry at very unvalid times...-
TEC Diplomat: Anyways...
- —The negotiations after Kortoris returns from the cantine
- Heroi: Wolf, do you request Turbium?
Wolf: I'de have to say no...But...-
TEC Diplomat: Ahem. Next term.
- —Wolf being indecisive...
- "That went well..."
"I hate the TEC..."