The Hondrum Sireoss nation scale is a analysis of how much political power civilizations in the core area of the Appearence wield, created by East Tudian Hondrum Serieoss in 2011. Of all political science analyses, the Hondrum Serieoss is the most publicized and highly-regarded. The scale, which is republished and updated as the political landscape changes, currently puts 40 civilizations into five categories (super, great, regional, middle, and small powers).
First edition Edit
The first edition, published on September 11, 2011, only categorized 25 civilizations as follows:
- Super power: BlyDonian Civilization, Gammetan Civilization, and Techia.
- Great power: Bion Federation and Manaki.
- Regional power: Andur Empire, Hydephiilan Senate, and Lunor.
- Middle power: Hzian Empire, Iaondi Republic, Kada Empire, Kandan Republic, Lisianti Empire, and Suzu.
- Small power: Atalant, Alsoras Republic, Appaloutio, Bazanian Empire, Fzanti Empire, Jankan Empire, Klaorus Republic, Nonan Monarchy, Unidia, West Tudia, and Wringon Republic.
Second edition Edit
The second edition was published on April 10 the following year as a more comprehensive reference. Changes are as follows: