The Gammetan Infantry Force was a subsection of the Gammetan Ground Force that dealt with singularly infantry. It is defined as a subgroup as it uses a different command structure, however all ranks are the same throughout this and other subsections. The size of the Infantry Force, along with other subsections, is defined on the Gammetan Ground Force article.
The command structure is split up in to 2 different types due to the sparsity of Elites (hence their title, since, you know, an elite wouldn't be elite if everyone around him/her was of equal ability).
- The Army—How ever many Armies there are, led by the Commander-in-chief of the Gammetans.
- Army—2–7 quadrants (1,152,000 to 4,032,000 troops) led by a Lieutenant General
- Quadrant—3 Corps (576,000 troops) led by a Sergeant General
- Corps—5 Divisions (192,000 troops) led by a Private General
- Division—4 Regiments (48,000 troops) led by a Colonel
- Regiment—5 Battalions (9,600 troops) led by a Major
- Battalion—4 Companies (1,920 troops) led by a Lieutenant
- Company—3 Platoons (480 troops) led by a Captain
- Platoon—4 Brigades (160 troops) led by an Officer
- Brigade—2 Units (40 troops) led by Sergeant Head.
- Unit—4 Squads (20 troops) led by a Sergeant.
- Squad—5 soldiers, commanded by a Lance.
- The Elites—How ever many Task Forces there are, commanded by the Commander-in-chief of these.
- Task Force—4 Quadras (2016 elites),
- Quadra—6 Groups (504 elites), commanded by a Lieutenant General
- Group—4 Squads (84 elites), commanded by a Sergeant General.
- Squad—3 Details (21 elites), commanded by a Private General.
- Detail—7 elites, commanded by a Colonel.