The Gammetan Air Support Vehicle Force, shortened to GASVF, was a subsection of the Gammetan Ground Force that dealt with vehicles that could support air forces. They were all ground vehicles as anti-air craft were generally either in the air force or craft support force. It is defined as a subgroup as it uses a different command structure, however all ranks are the same throughout this and other subsections. The size of the Air Support Vehicle force, along with other subsections, is defined on the Gammetan Ground Force article.
The GASVF primarily uses Batcher v80 AA tank, which serves primarily as an anti-air vehicle but has an anti-ground turret platform (a kind of bunker for infantry to shoot from) and a long range cannon.
- Corps—5 Divisions (1800 vehicles), commanded by a General
- Division—3 Companies (360 vehicles), commanded by a Colonel
- Company—2 Batches (120 vehicles), commanded by a Major
- Batch—2 Groups (60 vehicles), commanded by a Captain
- Group—5 Hevovs (30 vehicles), commanded by a Lieutenant
- Hevof—3 Loads (6 vehicles), commanded by a Lance or Sergeant
- Load—2 vehicles, commanded by a Sehtor or in semi-rare cases, a sergeant.