|All of the information about this topic is not officially canon and should never be considered true within the RPG.|
|Non-canon information is usually left in for reference, extra reading, or the content was altered after being canon.|
|Concurrent||Sjutnariva war of independence|
|Starting date||July 19, 2012|
|Location(s)||The Appearence galaxy (BlyDonian and Suzun sectors)|
The BlyDonian-Suzu war is an ongoing conflict between the isolated Suzu Empire and BlyDonia. It started on July 19th, 2012 when BlyDonia declared war on Suzu in another act to expand its control near its sector.
The official declaration from BlyDonia to the Suzu Emperor was given on the 19th:
- "To the Suzun Emperor, high council, and government;
The BlyDonian Civilization has been seeking to gain planets and areas nearby its sector, in order to secure its safety. Our military is, as usual, ready and able to defend itself from any attack, however we feel that we need to expand our Civilization to protect itself from terrorists, other nations, and other governments.Therefore, we, The BlyDonian Civilization, approved by the House of Ministers, War Council, and The Executive Office, hereby declare hostilities and war on your civilization. We will provide you with three solar days to prepare your forces as we mobilize our own army."
- – BlyDonian Executive Branch
- "To the BlyDonian Government,
The Suzu Empire regrets that you have decided to attack our Civilization, however we will fight to maintain our sovereignty. I, Emperor Orthomys, hereby declare war on the BlyDonian Civilization.We will fight honorably and I hope the same for you. We are not butchers and neither are you, so our war will be fought with guidelines of minimum civilian casualties. "
- – Suzun Government
Terms of conflict Edit
Both BlyDonia and Suzu agreed to fight a war with minimum civilian casualties, care and medical support for POW's, and rightful treatment of civilians on captured worlds. This type of agreement was likely approved to minimize damage to the planets.
International response Edit
- Bazanian Empire's foreign minister praised the efforts to maintain a humanitarian stance during the war, but commented "We fear the optimistic approach will not, in reality, last". They did not announce a stance on which side they took.
- Gammetan Prime Regiona, Fin Asura, commented on the war's declaration on the same day, stating "We wish the BlyDonian people luck in their conquests, but do not in any way support them".
- Manaki condemned the war. A speech from the civilization's Capita Council ambassador, Hyan Fi, said "BlyDonia must be sanctioned for their blood-thirsty, warmongering actions". BlyDonia responded "Whilst we don't care for Manaki's views on the war, we also don't feel a small powered low level civilization should be calling us blood-thirsty or any other names."