FANDOM


From the perspective of User:Kris159. Timestamps are in UTC +0 (EST +5), so 2:31 is actually 9:31 PM, December 27.

[01:24] wolf802: *Andur, Atalant, and Tudia are commed by Risuk Command, Risuk Command, and Dauntless, respectively*
[01:25] kris159: (WAITI'MSTILLUPLOADING)
[01:25] dsqtourny: *there is literally nothing interesting in K-12*
[01:25] wolf802: (There actually is.)
[01:25] wolf802: (Very interesting.)
[01:25] dsqtourny: *is on the Dauntless*
[01:25] wolf802: (It's just not on the map.)
[01:25] dsqtourny: *does whatever*
[01:25] dsqtourny: (Well, put it on the damn map!)
[01:26] wolf802: (It's being updated.)
[01:26] dsqtourny: (*whips out a fountain pen and draws a VERY interesting smiley face*)
[01:26] wolf802: (Meanwhile, in a galaxy far away...)
[01:26] wolf802: (Person: I think I see a smiley face in that galaxy. My god! It's written in giant fountain pen ink!)
[01:26] dsqtourny: Narrator!
[01:26] dsqtourny: Brief me on the situation!
[01:27] dsqtourny: (rotfl)
[01:27] kris159: Narrator: *takes a seat, with a book in my hand*
[01:27] dsqtourny: Whoa.
[01:27] dsqtourny: Hey, Mr. Narrator.
[01:27] dsqtourny: I'm at a loss as to what's going on.
[01:27] wolf802: Narrator: With the Risuk loss at Alislore, and the possibility of Orin or Kada finding vital Risuk intelligence onboard the wreck of the downed Lusitana, it and its allies are in a tense situation.
[01:28] dsqtourny: *a montage accompanies his narration*
[01:28] wolf802: Narrator: Currently, in a Risuk-controlled area, Dauntless is stationed. It is occupying the space above a Risuk planet, with many space stations above the planet.
[01:28] dsqtourny: How does the Dauntless factor into this?
[01:29] dsqtourny: Alright.
[01:29] wolf802: Narrator: It and a sizable Risuk battlegroup are preparing for an assault on an Orin planet. It's all or nothing for both the Yulairians and Risuk.
[01:29] dsqtourny: *frowns*
[01:30] dsqtourny: Alright.
[01:30] dsqtourny: Thanks, Mr. Narrator.
[01:30] wolf802: Narrator: However, the tide may be changing. Not only is this assault an important one, if it is successful, it will deal a lethal blow to Orin.
[01:30] wolf802: Narrator: And, within Dauntless, someone may have uncovered a dark secret of the past that will bring about Orin's downfall.
[01:31] dsqtourny: Thanks, Mr. Narrator.
[01:31] dsqtourny: [#.[#
[01:31] wolf802: Narrator: NP.
[01:31] dsqtourny: *looks to see where I am*
[01:31] kris159: (uploading national terretories map ...)
[01:32] dsqtourny: (*one of the empires is called Poland*)
[01:32] kris159: Poulandi.
[01:32] kris159: ())*
[01:33] wolf802: Dauntless P.A. (Which is almost constantly on, giving orders, ect): Kilara Flight to ready room. Kilara Flight to ready room.
[01:33] wolf802: Dauntless P.A.: Zelgo Furiox to ready room A-5. Zelgo Furiox to ready room A-5.
[01:33] dsqtourny: *wonders if I'm a part of that*
[01:33] dsqtourny: Howdy: *wonders if I'm part of that as well*
[01:34] dsqtourny: Z: *hurries to ready room A-5*
[01:34] wolf802: Dauntless P.A.: Ball turrets 6 to 8, defensive positions.
[01:34] wolf802: *Howdy isn't a part of it. Nor is Zelgo*
[01:34] dsqtourny: *snickers*
[01:34] dsqtourny: Howdy: *does whatever*
[01:35] dsqtourny: (When no tag is included, it is Zelgo)
[01:35] wolf802: *Zelgo would find the briefing already in order. Members of 12th Division are in the room*
[01:35] kris159: (... accidently posted a link in TT of the updated terretories map)
[01:35] kris159: (I'm uploading starmap now)
[01:35] dsqtourny: (*some of the territories are marked but blank*
[01:35] wolf802: Sergeant: Alright. We're going for the knock out punch on this one.
[01:35] wolf802: Sergeant: ... Why do I feel like someone else has said that before?
[01:36] kris159: (They're the planets Wolf has listed, but hasn't stated a civilization for)
[01:36] wolf802: *The Flaughsagzents stand at attention on one side of the room*
[01:36] dsqtourny: ([#.[# Can I get the Hive involved?)
[01:36] dsqtourny: (Not necessarily in the fight.)
[01:36] wolf802: *Changes Sergeant to Lieutenant*
[01:36] kris159: (Isn't that at Sanctuary?)
[01:37] dsqtourny: (Yes. Our comms systems eat parsecs for breakfast.)
[01:37] wolf802: (Pretty much unless it wants to pass through a heavily defended area owned by a place that is very pissed off at everyone, no.)
[01:37] kris159: (I mean ... crashed)
[01:37] dsqtourny: (No. Not anymore.)
[01:37] wolf802: Lieutenant: Glad you could make it, Zelgo.
[01:38] kris159: (F*CKACI!)
[01:38] dsqtourny: Thanks, Lieutenant.
[01:38] kris159: (I have to upload again)
[01:39] wolf802: Lieutenant: As I said, we're going for the knock out punch with this one. Several Risuk Naval Armies are already at one of Orin's main military bases.
[01:39] dsqtourny: *looks at everyone, who I may or may not recognize*
[01:39] dsqtourny: ...-Several- Armies?
[01:39] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: The task, in theory, is simple, but it will be a very complicated operation that is going to require quick thinking, fast acting, and good teamwork.
[01:39] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: Yes. 
[01:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: That means...
[01:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: Flaughsagzents, *he looks to the line of officers, many standing proudly*...
[01:40] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): *supresses a laugh*
[01:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: This will be the ultimate test for some of you. This will be the ultimate test for many of you.
[01:41] kris159: (...)
[01:41] kris159: (That sounds wierd)
[01:41] Wolf82 (wolf802): (He changed the sentence after some thought.)
[01:41] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): *texts Wolf using my commlink* Epic battle. Wish u wer here.
[01:41] Wolf82 (wolf802): (lol)
[01:42] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: But - Enough with dramatics. To the situation.
[01:42] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): *meanwhile, Aer-May and Wolf are probably watching it using their "Stalk Yulair TV"*
[01:42] Wolf82 (wolf802): *A screen behind him comes to life as a gridded birds-eye view map pops up, with icons and symbols representing different things. It changes as needed as the Lieutenant goes on*
[01:43] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): *turns around, startled*
[01:43] kris159: (STARMAP http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wbvdkt/images/a/a7/Map-Appearence-actual_starmap_large_numbered.png )
[01:43] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): *continues standing in front of it, taking it in*
[01:44] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): (*minecraft system*)
[01:44] kris159: (lol)
[01:45] kris159: (*Tourny is quick to critic any work I make, even though the things I show him are fairly decent*)
[01:45] kris159: (*The dark skin, the maps*)
[01:45] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): (That wasn't a critique. This is:)
[01:45] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: As of 30 minutes ago, Naval Armies of Risuk jumped into Relmani Orin's main military bases.
[01:45] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): (*isn't on it*)
[01:45] kris159: (...)
[01:45] kris159: (Again)
[01:45] Zelgo Furiox and Howdy (dsqtourny): (Even so, epic map.)
[01:45] Wolf82 (wolf802): )(*#
[01:45] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Soz. Multiple convos.)
[01:45] kris159: (Thankyou)
[01:46] Wolf82 (wolf802): Relmani. One of Orin's*
[01:46] kris159: (QULOZE UVERS)
[01:46] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: You, along with a large battle group, will be jumping into this system as well as reinforcements.
[01:47] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: Ground forces should have landed on the planet by now. They're working on taking over several key locations of the planet, including a large ground-to-air/space gun.
[01:47] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: It's positioned so we cannot bombard their main military facilities without putting our ships in its reach zone.
[01:48] kris159: TotallyToenails: *replies on the comm from Tudia* This is Supreme Doyen TotallyToenails.
[01:48] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: And the only way to take it out is from the ground.
[01:48] kris159: TotallyToenails: Who is this?
[01:48] Wolf82 (wolf802): ???: Wrong number.
[01:48] Wolf82 (wolf802): (No seriously. Forget that for now. I should save that for a little bit later.)
[01:49] kris159: (ok)
[01:49] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Orin comms Kada*
[01:49] kris159: TT: ... Very well. *puts the comm down*
[01:49] kris159: (...WhatKada?)
[01:49] kris159: (Kada on Alislore?)
[01:49] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Kada Command. IDK.)
[01:50] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: Your objective, as I said, is in theory simple: Get through the blockade, and assist the ground forces and make sure they safely make their way to their targets. They are under heavy resistance and need strong air support for this operation to go well.
[01:50] kris159: Kada Command Comm Officer: This is Kada Command on Alislore. How may we serve?
[01:51] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: If we take Relmani, they'll be weakened enough for us to move on our main objective: Daf Kolorin.
[01:51] kris159: KCCO: ... Whoops.
[01:51] kris159: KCCO: Forgot to answer the comm.
[01:51] kris159: KCCO: *answers comm* This is Kada Command on Alislore. How may we help you?
[01:52] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (I'm sorry, is somebody -talking- to you?)
[01:52] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: This is Orin Command of Naval Fleet One. We are comming to inform you that one of our lpanets is currently being besieged and we are moving the majority of our force out to assist in the defense. Some of you forces are welcome to accompany us to Relmani if you wish.
[01:53] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: You'll have a pre-flight map-check and briefing. Good luck. If you're religious, whatever god, gods, or item you worship... Well, let it bless you and this operation.
[01:53] kris159: Kada Command Officer: *Grabs the comm agressively off KCCO* How long can you hold out without us?
[01:53] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: *Salutes, as the screen shuts off, darkening the room somewhat*
[01:54] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): What if blessing is a bad thing in our religion?
[01:54] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Flaughsagzents snap salutes, and relax*
[01:54] Wolf82 (wolf802): Lieutenant: Let's just stick with good luck, then.
[01:54] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: We're not sure. We are suspecting several waves of assaultees. They've breached our blockade and have landed several armies.
[01:54] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Righto, lieutenant.
[01:54] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Fail.)
[01:54] Wolf82 (wolf802): of assaults*
[01:54] kris159: KCO: Give me a unit. Minutes? Hours? Days?
[01:55] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: At this rate, two days.
[01:55] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: If they bring in as many reinforcements as they predict, a few hours.
[01:55] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *stumbles out of a closet into the ready room*
[01:55] kris159: KCO: I'll have to get in to contact with my pathetic superiors. They're debating continuing to assist you in this war, as they've got what they wanted.
[01:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: We need not hold out, we need to repel them and follow them to their rendevouz.
[01:56] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *dusts self off*
[01:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: That is understood.
[01:56] kris159: KCO: As in, money.
[01:56] kris159: KCO: Good luck.
[01:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The pilots and all debark to the hanger*
[01:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Command: Orin Naval Fleet One out.
[01:56] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (...Debark is probably not a word.)
[01:56] kris159: KCO: *Salutes*
[01:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Soon after, the fleet forms up and jumps out of the ALislore system*
[01:56] kris159: KCCO: *turns off comm*
[01:57] Wolf82 (wolf802): (It is.)
[01:57] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Although, I technically used it incorrectly.)
[01:57] kris159: ("Go ashore")
[01:57] kris159: (Verb)
[01:57] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Oh.)
[01:58] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Uh... what is the status of the ready room*
[01:58] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): ?)*
[01:58] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Someone stands up on a step-ladder like thing in the hanger, holding up papers*
[01:58] Wolf82 (wolf802): (They've all left.)
[01:58] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *notices Green*
[01:58] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Hello.
[01:58] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: Hello.
[01:58] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): What are you doing here?
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: This button thing started beeping at me, so I went through the door like the computer told me to when I pressed it.
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: Here I am, what can I do?
[01:59] Wolf82 (wolf802): Person: Here-yee, here-yee, blah blah, whatever. Heads up. Kilara, Jasta, you have secondary objectives of escorting landing parties down. They'll be following your lead, so don't blow them into a cruiser or something.
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Can you fly an A-22?
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: ...A what?
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Good.
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Come along.
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *goes to the  hangar with him*
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *looks for Howdy*
[01:59] Wolf82 (wolf802): Evans: Yes, sir. Kilara, check your gear and load up.
[01:59] kris159: KCO: Get back on that comm.
[01:59] kris159: KCCO: *shakily* Yes, sir! *comms them back*
[01:59] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *waves to Zelgo as he walks past me with a stranger*
[02:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Kilara pilots do as told*
[02:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Orin Command responds*
[02:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy! This guy wants to pilot with us!
[02:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: ...Does he know how to fly?
[02:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): No.
[02:00] kris159: KCO: This is Commander Korix.
[02:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *looks stimulated by all the noise*
[02:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *shrugs* He'll do fine. Played asteroids before?
[02:00] kris159: KCO: We've been permitted to use only naval forces, and probably no where near enough of them.
[02:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: Yes.
[02:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): *A Flaughslieftennet walks up to Zelgo, Green and Howdy*
[02:01] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: It's sort of like that, but not really at all.
[02:01] kris159: KCO: What kind of prioritization do you need? Anti-craft? Anti-capital ship?
[02:01] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *points behind him*
[02:01] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *turns around and salutes*
[02:01] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Anti-capital ship and anti-craft, both, if you can assist.
[02:01] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *buts does not remain at attention*
[02:01] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: *Salutes* Finding something to do, gentleman?
[02:02] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: Yes. We have extra ships, right?
[02:02] kris159: KCO: Stay on comm. i'll get back to you in a few minutes when I've decided what forces to send in.
[02:02] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: ... No. We don't just put anyone at the controls. Whoever is in a squadron has a ship already. 
[02:02] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: Zelgo, you are a good fighter, yes?
[02:02] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Yes. I taught some of Yulair's finest.
[02:03] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: Good. *He looks over to a private*
[02:03] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): There going to be landing parties?
[02:03] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *looks at the Private*
[02:03] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: Privet. Escort Zelgo, and the Warden if he wishes, to a shuttle. He will be placed with the Risuk landing groups.
[02:03] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: That sound good to both of you?
[02:03] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: I should probably get in my ship.
[02:04] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Yes.
[02:04] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *is in a daze*
[02:04] Wolf82 (wolf802): Flaughslieftennet: Good. Now, hurry! We are launching very soon.
[02:04] Wolf82 (wolf802): *As if to prove his point, a group of pilots run into the hanger*
[02:04] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *shakes Zelgo's hand* Good luck.
[02:04] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *hops into a fighter and launches*
[02:04] Wolf82 (wolf802): *They run past the group, and quickly scurry to their fighters*
[02:05] Wolf82 (wolf802): (*It is not time for launch yet*)
[02:05] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Oh.)
[02:05] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Is he even part of a squadron?)
[02:05] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Technically, no, but he can be put in with Dauntless Red.)
[02:05] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Cool! Then he can come with Zelgo!)
[02:05] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *does so*
[02:05] kris159: KCO: Ok. We're sending in 1 Wedge-class supercarrier, good against craft and with a fairly large complement; 2 Cyreb dreadnaughts, good against big ships, but hosts a little amount craft; 6 LOW cruisers, good against big ships; and 3 shortnox destroyers, good against craft, and 6 Runner corvettes, good against anything like a battleship.
[02:06] kris159: KCO: This should help a bit, but not that much. Send coordinates.
[02:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Zelgo and Green would be escorted to a shuttle which would go to a Risuk landing cruiser, and then they'd be placed in a gunship, if they decided to participate*
[02:06] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: What exactly is going on?
[02:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Sending coordinates. Thank you for your assistance. It will do good.
[02:06] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Oh, don't worry about it. Do you have a gun?
[02:06] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: ...No?...
[02:06] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *gets him one?*
[02:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Risuk soldiers, most of which are friendly, would arm them and give them weapons*
[02:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): (er...)
[02:07] Wolf82 (wolf802): (*arm them with weapons and give them armor, if needed**)
[02:07] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (*that makes more sense*)
[02:07] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Isn't arming them and giving them weapons the same thing...)
[02:07] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Yes.)
[02:07] kris159: (Where am I sending them? What system?)
[02:07] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Coords are sent to KCCO. The planet is Relmani.*
[02:07] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There's also some objectives, but they don't need to be stated*
[02:08] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Howdy would be getting in his ship?*
[02:08] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *Howdy is going with the landing party, because punching people is his calling*
[02:08] kris159: *The 18-strong fleet from Alislore deploys, heading for Ralmani*
[02:09] kris159: *They are ignoring the fact that they must go through Tudia to get there*
[02:09] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Zelgo: *checks all my weapons*
[02:09] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The fighters would be launched, form up with the Risuk fleet, and they would all jump to Relmani*
[02:09] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *this process takes ~10 minutes*
[02:09] Wolf82 (wolf802): (lol)
[02:09] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: ... How many hidden guns do you have?
[02:09] Wolf82 (wolf802): *They dejump, only to see a very large battle occuring, with a strong Orin defense*
[02:09] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Zelgo: No idea. I'm not sure I could find them all if I tried.
[02:10] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The gunships are instantly shaken by anti-craft fire*
[02:10] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Wait, did we launch*
[02:10] Wolf82 (wolf802): *From the cockpit, the radio is heard*
[02:10] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): ?)*
[02:10] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Mhm.)
[02:10] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Orin fleet would arrive and make a move for the second wave, but they soon find it easier to simply join the ranks of defending Orin ships*
[02:11] Wolf82 (wolf802): Radio: Landing force, just follow our lead and we'll get you down to the ground quick enough.
[02:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *looks his gun over*
[02:11] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There's a port window in the gunship*
[02:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: What -is- this?...
[02:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *has his eyes fixed on it* I'm in a battle?...
[02:11] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Radio static comes through*
[02:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): Radio: Watch debris to 0-8-6. 
[02:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): Radio: If you look to your left, you will see how to make use of a burning hulk.
[02:12] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: Something very important must be about to happen... Or I wouldn't have been sent here.
[02:13] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Out of the port window, they would see a flaming Risuk battleship plow into an Orin cruiser with its nose. It sends both of them hurting through the massive fleets and to the planet*
[02:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *twiddles fingers*
[02:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *winces*
[02:13] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The ships would be shaking unbearably now, throwing the passengers around*
[02:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Uh, anyone know which one was on our team?
[02:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Zelgo: *finds a nerf dart gun* ...Why the heck do I have this?
[02:14] Wolf82 (wolf802): Radio: Splash on--*There's a squelch and more static. The pilot is adjusting the comms*
[02:14] kris159: *THe fleet drops out over Relmani, making sure they don't end up in the center of the battle*
[02:14] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The shaking lessens, and and eventually things are once again smooth*
[02:14] Wolf82 (wolf802): Pilot: Prepare for landing!
[02:14] Wolf82 (wolf802): Pilot: 60 seconds!
[02:14] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *accidentally shoots a dart*
[02:14] kris159: Commander Korix (KCO): *comms the Orin fleet in battle*
[02:15] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The fleet responds*
[02:15] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *it bounces off the wall and comically hits another person's helmet*
[02:15] kris159: Move forces in, prepare for immediate battle.
[02:15] kris159: Commander Korix: *
[02:15] kris159:  Commander Korix: We've arrived.
[02:15] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *draws pistols*
[02:15] kris159:  Commander Korix: Maintain this comm for battle purposes.
[02:15] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *retrieves the dart and puts the dart gun away*
[02:15] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *loads weapon*
[02:15] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Fleet: We've already done so. They are spreading themselves out to cover more airspace.
[02:15] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: *keeps sitting there*
[02:16] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *grabs his gun and loads it too*
[02:16] kris159: Commander Korix: I'm not going to split up my forces. We'll stay together and pick off the ones we can, hopefully easily.
[02:16] Wolf82 (wolf802): Orin Officer *Over comm*: Ground reinforcements for Risuk have broken through.
[02:16] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Orin Commander mutters a conglomeration of curses*
[02:17] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Understood.
[02:17] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: We will do the same.
[02:17] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (rotfl)
[02:17] Wolf82 (wolf802): (*Last two messages to Korix*)
[02:17] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The gunship hits the ground hard*
[02:17] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Zelgo, Howdy, and Green are rushed out as the soldiers barrel out of the gunship*
[02:18] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Jeez. Ever heard of landing gear?
[02:18] kris159: Commander Korix: *to officer* Deploy craft when we're at point-blank range.
[02:18] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *looks around* What're the objectives?
[02:18] Wolf82 (wolf802): *They are placed on large barrens, with around a million soldiers making a quick march to a large facility*
[02:18] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (...large whats?)
[02:18] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There are thousands of walkers and tanks moving the same direction*
[02:19] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Barrens. Really big flat field.)
[02:19] kris159: Commander Korix: Do you have any planet-to-orbit guns? What kind of support are we expecting?
[02:19] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (I think that's not a noun.
[02:19] kris159: (Noun "An uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation")
[02:19] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (...)
[02:19] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Fight me, word web!)
[02:19] kris159: (Quote: "the barrens of central Africa")
[02:19] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: We have PTO guns, and soon enough should have more ships and support weapons at our disposal.
[02:19] kris159: (Stereotype much?)
[02:19] Wolf82 (wolf802): (lol)
[02:20] Wolf82 (wolf802): *A-22s pass over where Zelgo and the rest are, slowly*
[02:20] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Soliders, as they march through the barrage of explosions, wave to the passing fighters and bombers*
[02:20] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Zelgo: Let's find someone important to tail.
[02:20] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: Agreed.
[02:20] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The ships in turn wave their wings back and forth*
[02:21] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There's a very heavy walker nearby, with two large cannons putting long-distance fire on the facility*
[02:21] kris159: Commander Korix: We've got no anti-surface capabiltiies except bombers, but I doubt they'll do any good even if I was able to send them in.
[02:21] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *they run off in the same direction as everyone else, Green drags himself along*
[02:21] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: We are unable to put in our strikecraft to support our ground forces at the time. I doubt you'll be able to either.
[02:21] kris159: Commander Korix: Roger.
[02:22] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *by and by, we eventually locate someone who knows what's going on in more detail*
[02:22] Wolf82 (wolf802): *In the distance, the soldiers can see tracers come up from the facility. They can't tell exactly what's going on, but it looks like a hard battle is being fought between the facility defenses and the aircraft*
[02:22] kris159: *A flash of light occurs around the allied forces. A  Kada corvette just blew up*
[02:23] Wolf82 (wolf802): *It's near impossible to hear when near the heavy walker. Every time it fires, nearly every 15 seconds, their ears are ringing for what seems like forever from the massive sound of the guns*
[02:23] kris159: (Battle of Relmani?)
[02:23] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Indeed.)
[02:23] kris159: (ok)
[02:23] Wolf82 (wolf802): (brb)
[02:25] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Back.)
[02:25] kris159: ( http://wbvdkt.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Relmani )
[02:25] kris159: (Do you guys see times on the wiki as UTC, or your local time zone?)
[02:25] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Orin Commander to Kada Commander, we've created a pocket in their fleet. Deploy craft if you wish.
[02:25] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Idk.)
[02:26] Wolf82 (wolf802): (I don't see any time on the wiki.)
[02:26] kris159: http://wbvdkt.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
[02:26] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *asks the important person what's going on*
[02:26] kris159: (What's the time on the first edit on that list?)
[02:26] Wolf82 (wolf802): (02:23.)
[02:26] kris159: (Ok)
[02:26] kris159: (Shall we use wiki-localized time for now? As in, it's December 28 when the battle starts, not Decemember 27?) 
[02:26] Wolf82 (wolf802): IP: An assualt, you idiot! Now, get moving! *He thtows Zelgo forward with the rest of the charging soldiers*
[02:27] Wolf82 (wolf802): (I...don't think so, personally.)
[02:27] kris159: (Ok)
[02:27] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Not sure why, but...)
[02:27] kris159: (I'll stick with EST)
[02:27] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Fine, but if I blow up something I'm not supposed to, I don't want any complaints!
[02:27] kris159: (Naga and I are going to do some universe localization, such as the international standard time zone, measurement units, etc)
[02:27] kris159: (So we'll use that when we come up with it)
[02:28] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There is a large creak after a massive bang*
[02:28] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The walker stumbles, lands on its frontal portion after it trips, but it soon re-steadies and opens fire once again*
[02:28] kris159: Commander Korix: We're gonna keep our craft supporting the orbital assault - try to establish a blockade on reinforcements. If ground forces really need us, say the word.
[02:29] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Orin walkers and artillery have strengthened their numbers*
[02:29] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Understood.
[02:29] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Risuk army halts, and the walkers form a line*
[02:29] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Smallest in front, largest in the rear*
[02:30] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (afk)
[02:30] kris159: (...)
[02:30] Wolf82 (wolf802): (*Can skip the actual actions, then*)
[02:31] Wolf82 (wolf802): *After a heavy barrage to both sides, the Risuk walkers get in close enough to destroy the artillery giving the infantry trouble advancing*
[02:31] LOLZelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) has left the roomLOL
[02:31] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Orin fleet begins to repel the Risuk, fleet, however*
[02:32] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Infantry soon capture most of the massive facility, and turn its weapons on the Orin and Kada fleet, doing a good amount of damage, and preoccupying them so that the Risuk fleet can attempt to outflank them and push them into a murder hole (An area where they would be easily hit from all sides.)*
[02:33] Wolf82 (wolf802): *How Kada reacts, is, of course, up to them*
[02:35] kris159: Commander Korix: Deploy three quarters of the bombers to assault the orbital positions which are a threat to us. Back them up with -some-, but not much, laser fire.
[02:35] kris159: Supercarrier commander: Yes, sir.
[02:36] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) (Admin) has entered the room
[02:36] kris159: (WB?)
[02:36] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (For now.)
[02:37] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green, how could we best take that facility?
[02:37] Wolf82 (wolf802): (*They already did*)
[02:37] kris159: Commander Korix: Orin Command, we've sent a considerable amount of our forces to deal with ground targets. Back up if you wish, but I doubt they'll need it.
[02:37] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Jerk!)
[02:37] kris159: (*Has not roleplayed as Crowd in a while*)
[02:37] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Understood. Thank you. We'll proceed to try to maneuver into a better posistion to combat their fleet.
[02:38] kris159: (*That is, an independant and active subconscious part of Warden's brain*)
[02:38] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (afk again How long will this  attle last?)
[02:38] Wolf82 (wolf802): (If you're here, IDK. If you're not, 10 minutes. Max.)
[02:39] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): ([#.[#)
[02:39] Wolf82 (wolf802): *MEANWHILE, within the facility*
[02:39] Wolf82 (wolf802): *A commander passes by a captain or something, who stops him*
[02:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Captain: Sir. Message from command, we're to rig the facility to blow ASAP and evacuate.
[02:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Commander: We have well over 100,000 troops in the base. How do they expect us to get them out in any amount of time?
[02:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Commander: And I don't think the whole army has enough explosives for half of the facility.
[02:40] Wolf82 (wolf802): Captain: I don't know sir. That's just what command told us.
[02:40] kris159: *Bombers arrive and begin doing what they do*
[02:41] kris159: *bombing. Just incase you didn't know.*
[02:41] Wolf82 (wolf802): (...bombers bomb?)
[02:41] Wolf82 (wolf802): (saywhaaaa?)
[02:41] Wolf82 (wolf802): (lol)
[02:41] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Risuk/Yulairian fighters try to intercept and occupy the bombers*
[02:42] kris159: *There's no support, but there are very coordinated missiles supporting their bombing of the base*
[02:43] kris159: *The missiles take in to considering only friendly targets, and try to collide with craft as a secondary target. In this case, they would not detonate unless hit increadibly hard*
[02:43] kris159: *The bombers also have a small back-mounted gun*
[02:44] kris159: Bomber commander: Commander Korix, we need craft support -now-!
[02:44] kris159: (Are there any enemy craft in the orbital battle?)
[02:44] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Some. Not as many as on the ground.)
[02:44] Wolf82 (wolf802): (In the atmo*)
[02:45] kris159: Commander Korix: Send a third of our interceptors to the surface to assist. We can't let anything get through, here.
[02:46] Wolf82 (wolf802): (*is picturing something (of course, with more epic SHIPS) along the lines of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF4wIQt6vhw&feature=related&t=44 when you said they had a gun mounted on the back*_
[02:47] Wolf82 (wolf802): *An Orin flagship would take a lethal hit from one of the several planetary guns, and come down to the planet*
[02:48] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Risuk soldiers would do their best to prepare for a mass evacuation*
[02:49] Wolf82 (wolf802): *They would also do their best to rig all of the important parts of the base to explode upon the re-arrival of Orin troops*
[02:50] Wolf82 (wolf802): *After several minutes, gunships and even troop carrier ships would land to pick up the evacuees.*
[02:51] kris159: *The interceptors arrive, and one of the six squadrons attack ground forces, including gunships*
[02:51] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Risuk fleet would fall back to retrieve the leaving ground forces. However, many of the gunships are either shot down or surrender, land, and power down*
[02:54] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The fleet then uses every ounce of its power to get into a position to hyperspace away. It leaves quite a few of its forces behind though*
[02:55] Wolf82 (wolf802): *The Risuk fleet escapes, and the Orin fleet is too scrambled to track them. However, now they must deal with the surrendered/captured forces*
[02:56] kris159: Officer: They're falling back.
[02:56] kris159: Commander Korix: Good work.
[02:56] kris159: Officer: There's still a lot of forces down below.
[02:56] kris159: Commander Korix: Send all bombers to intercept them, and fighters to assist.
[02:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Orin: It'll be easy.)
[02:56] Wolf82 (wolf802): ( http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/trials/images/Mass%20execution%20of%20Jews.jpg )
[02:56] kris159: Commander Korix: Use all the remaining ships to rape retreating forces.
[02:57] Wolf82 (wolf802): (lol!)
[02:58] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) has left the room#]
[02:59] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Thank you for your assistance, Kada Command. We would be in dire straits without it.
[02:59] kris159: Commander Korix: You're welcome.
[02:59] kris159: Commander Korix: Hopefully this will prove that the war goes well the more we assist.
[02:59] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) (Admin) has entered the room#]
[02:59] kris159: Commander Korix: Of course, only to the dumb idiots who already couldn't figure that.
[02:59] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: I believe it has. We'll deal with prisoners. If you'd like to leave and head back to Alislore, you are welcome.
[03:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Back.)
[03:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: AHem...
[03:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): Officer: I told you.
[03:00] kris159: Commander Korix: Very well.
[03:00] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Tis over?)
[03:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): OC: Shut up, Officer.
[03:00] kris159: Commander Korix: We'll recall forces and move out within the hour.
[03:00] Wolf82 (wolf802): (OC: BUT I WANT A MASS EXECUTION NOWWWWWWWWW!!11 D=)
[03:01] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Fine, don't answer me.)
[03:01] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Yes, it is.)
[03:01] kris159: (Sorry. Forgot)
[03:01] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (What's my status?)
[03:01] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Retreat7)
[03:02] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Wait. Did you just blow up a building and somehow win?)
[03:02] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Back on Dauntless.)
[03:02] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Nope. We rigged it and ran away.)
[03:02] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: Somehow I feel like nothing important happened.
[03:03] Wolf82 (wolf802): ("Thumbs up if you started cheering too when the Pegasus arrived and proceeded to bust open several crates of FUCK YOU in the general direction of those Basestars.")
[03:04] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Was there an actual battle to take the facility, or did you just say they took the facility?)
[03:04] Wolf82 (wolf802): (There was a battle.)
[03:05] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (I can has retcon sometime?)
[03:06] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) has left the room#]
[03:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): (He is displeased with the service..)
[03:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Has something else for later, but it would require characters*)
[03:07] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) (Admin) has entered the room#]
[03:07] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (?)
[03:07] kris159: [03:06] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) has left the room#]
[03:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): (He is displeased with the service..)
[03:06] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Has something else for later, but it would require characters*)
[03:07] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) (Admin) has entered the room#]
[03:08] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (...)
[03:08] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (So... the three of me can be in that?)
[03:08] Wolf82 (wolf802): (No. Unless you want them all captured and a 10% survival chance.)
[03:09] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (...)
[03:09] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (I can work with that. Besides, we'll probably all live anyway.)
[03:09] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Then choose just one.)
[03:10] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (Can Zelgo and Green go?)
[03:10] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Sure...)
[03:10] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (=D!)
[03:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Isn't that uncomfortable?
[03:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: What?
[03:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): *points to the growing wet spot on his shirt*
[03:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: v.v Uh... No, not until you mentioned it.
[03:11] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): What is it?
[03:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Zelgo and Green are on the plains of where the battle took place*
[03:12] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: Someone shot me, ok? It'll dry.
[03:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): *They are near a destroyed walker. They notice and A-22 is half under it*
[03:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): *(Fail.)
[03:12] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): You bleed water?
[03:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): (they notice a*)
[03:12] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: You can call it that.
[03:12] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There's thudding coming from the cockpit*)
[03:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Green: What is that?
[03:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: There's somebody in there!
[03:13] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (brb)
[03:13] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Kris. I think you might like this RPG. Want to create a chacter? Preferably a random Risuk soldier/officer?)
[03:13] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) has left the room#]
[03:14] [#Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny) (Admin) has entered the room#]
[03:14] kris159: (No thanks)
[03:14] kris159: (i'm fairly tired)
[03:14] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *runs over there*
[03:14] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Well, for tomorrow, then? I wasn't planning on doing much of it tonight, anyhow.)
[03:14] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): Howdy: *lifts part of the walker*
[03:14] kris159: (I'll do it tomorrow, sure.)
[03:15] Wolf82 (wolf802): (Wait. You said Zelgo and Green. NO...HOWDY...)
[03:15] Wolf82 (wolf802): (And the walker weighs like 600 tons.)
[03:15] Zelgo, Howdy, and Green (dsqtourny): (oh, I didn't know this was that.)
[03:16] Wolf82 (wolf802): *There's a person, a young, blonde girl in a Yulairian uniform, inside the ship*
[03:16] Wolf82 (wolf802): *Despite her efforts, the canopy won't open*

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.