- Previous month (November 2011)
- Next month (January 2012)
- View this template (tutorial and information included)
- Discuss this template
- Edit this template
Ongoing events from last month
December 6, 2011 1906 days ago
December 8, 2011 1904 days ago
December 10, 2011 1902 days ago
December 11, 2011 1901 days ago
December 14, 2011 1898 days ago
December 17, 2011 1895 days ago
December 21, 2011 1891 days ago
The Gralage Advanced Productions announces a new corvette, the Assazin-class of the C1-Corvette line, for the Gammetan Navy. They estimate its release to be some time next year.
The Badigua Alliance announces it will allow the BlyDonian Civilization to become only an supporting member (not being involved in the treaty).
December 22, 2011 1890 days ago
- A vote succeeds which reforms membership admittance: The only way a civilization can be rejected membership is if over 50% of the civilizations in the Capita Council do not recognize its sovereignty.
- A vote succeeds on doubling chair member term length (every 1 month in wartime, every 4 months in peacetime). The next election will be March 12, 2012.
- A vote succeeds on increasing a chair member's voting power from two to five.
- The Retathon Civilization and Atalant become members.
December 27, 2011 1885 days ago
December 28, 2011 1884 days ago
Peelo, a two-planet constituent nation in the Hydephiilan Senate, applies for but is rejected membership in the Capita Council, as a lot of members see it as unsovereign due to its status in the Hydephiilan Senate as an advisal state. This comes after the Hydephiilan Senate left due to a majority not wanting to stay.
On this day