- Previous month (September 2011)
- Next month (November 2011)
- View this template (tutorial and information included)
- Discuss this template
- Edit this template
Ongoing events from last month
October 1, 2011 2033 days ago
October 2, 2011 2032 days ago
October 3, 2011 2031 days ago
October 4, 2011 2030 days ago
- Bly, President of BlyDonia, publicly denounces the Capita Council in a speech.
- The Naasad Recession Agricultural Charity is founded.
- The BlyDonian and Gammetan Civilization call for a meeting between themselves, the Bazanian Empire, Nonan Monarchy and Manaki over the Derta dispute.
- The Tudian Rebels are admitted.
- The Jankan Empire is admitted.
- The Tudian rebellion 2011's resolution becomes a goal (unconfirmed).
October 5, 2011 2029 days ago
October 10, 2011 2024 days ago
October 11, 2011 2023 days ago
President Bly announces his resignation from his position as President. Taking his place is Supreme Minister Tax Pavan, a move that has not been opposed. Bly was last seen departing the capital, BlyDonia Prime, in the Heroic, a ship given to him by the BlyDonian Fleet in a tribute to his tenure over the civilization. President Pavan also announced that he reversed his predecessors decision to become an Observer in the Capita Council, and has restored himself to regular member.
October 12, 2011 2022 days ago
October 16, 2011 2018 days ago
October 17, 2011 2017 days ago
BlyDonian Civilization President Pavan announces mass arrests and martial law in the poverty-stricken crime-infested city of New Salancia, as apart of his new democratic reforms. He has also instituted a term limit of three years for the President, and has also declared the day he ascended to office, 11th of October, as election day. He has also begun legislation to give more power to the House of Ministers.
October 23, 2011 2011 days ago
October 24, 2011 2010 days ago
- The Retathon II government announces support for independance, and consult the Trade Emergency Coalition on it.
- The Order of Nations for Peace announces support for the independance of Retathon II.
- Around 15 million civilians book tickets to go to Retathon II. These are Retathonians who went to other Techians planets once Retathon II was absored in to the TEC Empire.
Several nations inquire as to why several of their citizens have not returned from their vacations to Ciuano Major, a planet currently under secret quarantine from a secret plague.
Talks over the Nonan-Bazanian Derta dispute are cut off by the Bazanian Empire without a conclusion.
October 25, 2011 2009 days ago
October 28, 2011 2006 days ago
A Hzian Navy Vessel blocks a Bion Federation vessel from exploring what happened to its citizens. The Empire changes its story to claim that armed terrorists are holding the international spaceport hostage. When a Bion scan indicates no life forms are on the planet, the Empire says it is a terrorist trick and they have everything under control.
The Retathon Civilization (File:Flag-Retathon-iconrounded.png) is refounded, with Kulthina Brock leading under the rank Duhndent.
The Trade Emergency Coalition and newly formed Retathon Civilization sign a deal, whereby the effects of being in the TEC Empire will depreciate over the course of the next six weeks until full autonomy is reached.
On this day