- Previous month (May 2011)
- Next month (July 2011)
- View this template (tutorial and information included)
- Discuss this template
- Edit this template
June 3, 2011 2091 days ago
June 4, 2011 2090 days ago
The BlyDonian Civilization celebrates its one year anniversary since its reformation.
June 5, 2011 2089 days ago
June 7, 2011 2087 days ago
A demand by the Hydephiilan Senate to remove the bonus currency system of Gammeta causes it to demote its status from advisal to allowed.
Protests occur in Tudia following a new bill introduced by the Theocrat, Dophilus.
The Capita Protests 2011 cease after an opinion poll demonstrates how much of the population supports them.
June 8, 2011 2086 days ago
- The BlyDonian Civilization continues to pressure the Gammetan Civilization on a conclusive battle.
- The BlyDonians state they will not assist in a battle if a the goal is to salvage the ship.
- The Bion Federation Viceroy Tukas agrees with BlyDonia, and states the Nirvana must be destroyed.
- In the time between agreement, the civilizations have agreed to wait.
- The Gammetan Military calls for a meeting between BlyDonian and Gammetan officials to discuss the crisis.
- Tudia Protests 2011
- The Wings and Fist of the Doyen (air and ground forces) are called to duty
- 3 protesters are killed and 62 are wounded when the the Fist fires in to a crowd
- Riots occur on the planet Thyde.
June 9, 2011 2085 days ago
June 10, 2011 2084 days ago
- Tudia Protests 2011
- Protests calm on Phaitune III, IIX and Tudia.
- Protests cease completely on Phautune IV
- Tscry, the biggest city, declares a majority support for the bill
- Protests spread to Dirlior, Teidora, Capca, Concen, Fimdilo and Oprara (all visible on this map)
- Rioting starts in Difing (second largest city), Plyne and In'tilla
- The first casualty in Naeyah occurs, and military incursion is sparked.
- In suit with the capital city, Veldelo, Camonbrak and Domidora declare majority support for the bill, and protests stop in Moktoko and Domoldo
- A further 65 protesters are killed and 56 wounded in a major bombing run by the Wings of the Doyen in Kamfala
- 3 citizens are trampled to death during a battle between police forces and rioters in Theid, with 4,020 arrests.
June 11, 2011 2083 days ago
- Tudia Protests 2011
- The Tudian government meets to discuss the status of Theid, in which many of the government officials, including TotallyToenails, support exempting the Bill from Kamfala and Theid. The Theocrat denounced the meeting.
- The Wings fire on several interplanetary transports containing around 6,000 Anoisians and 3,200 others. All are killed in the massacre.
- The Fist of the Doyen is deployed to Ak Insur and Thied, both of which already have casualties.
- The Wings of the Doyen is deployed to Dirlior when riots break out over control of the central building.
- Protests begin in Colsull
- Buint declares its support for the bill.
- Riots and protests in Binghe cease, as the governor has declared to not obey the bill. She will petition for Binghe to be included in the exempt.
- Tsyme riots revert back to protests
- The Fist fires in to a crowd which blocks the path of the governor, killing 66 and wounding 231.
- Protests begin in Moktoko and Csinter
- Police panic when riots break out in Spead, and fire in to a protesting crowd, killing 5 and wounding 12.
June 13, 2011 2081 days ago
The Final Ships of the Constellation Class Capital Ship, a new model from the BlyDonian Civilization, are completed.
The Unidia Republic applies for membership in the Capita Council in order to attract more immigration (not announced)
The Lunor Republic applies for membership in the Capita Council in order to improve foreign relations (not announced)
The Fzanti Empire applies for membership in the Economic Minority League in order to improve foriegn relations (not announced)
Gammeta and Techia are replaced by the Bion Federation and BlyDonian Civilization as chair member in the Capita Council elections.
June 14, 2011 2080 days ago
June 17, 2011 2077 days ago
June 18, 2011 2076 days ago
June 19, 2011 2075 days ago
- The military intervenes and casuses casualties in Deidron, Thied, Lougery, Ak Insure and Naeyah
- Non-military casualties occur in Spead and Awemenia
- Hor Fick, Impresson, Dilshanti, Tuldora, Inheria, One and Buint express a majority approval of the bill.
- Protests begin in Csinter, Moktoko, Phynae, Penidul, Collsul, Domdolo, Binear and Tsinear.
- Riots calm to protest in Dilshan and Tsyme.
- Riots begin in Teidora and Ak Iyum
- Protests stop in Imwassa and Fimdillo.
- Riots and protests stop in Binghe.
June 21, 2011 2073 days ago
On this day